Monday, February 7

My life...consumed by scarves

Ever since I learned to crochet, I haven't really stopped. I've already developed a mild case of carpal tunnel.
Is that how you spell it? I don't give a shit.
Two scarves and counting.
And now I have this new burst of learning confidence.
I'll be able to play piano relatively well in a week, if some one shows me how, and doesn't fuck around.
No baby steps.
My brain isn't in writing mode really.
It is deeply attached to my fingers and their weaving rythm now.
Typing is good.
Thinking not so good.
Ug not like think.
Ug want bang.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Of course I'll make you a scarf... What colors do you want?

Candice said...

not just black...I'm adding another color...probably pink...you can wear it on good days, when you're peppy...unless of course you have another color suggestion...but i'm not doing only black...it's too creatively limiting...