Thursday, July 14

Regresso...click here for what I`ve been writing.

I don`t have alot of time left in the hour that I`ve paid for at the internet cafè here in Puerto Escondido.
I haven`t posted in so long because I`m traveling and so I, naturally, have been posting on my travel blog (see link).
But this time I`ve had in Mexico has really given me alot of things to write about, taught me alot. These sort of things I don`t believe belong on a travel blog that sends out a notification, every time I post, to my family and friends. I`m not so sure how interested everyone is in being spammed with writings on my personal revelations and view points on the world.
So it will be here, unobtrusive, waiting, for whoever is interested.
We`ll be back home in about 9 days, and then I`ll get started.

No comments: