Thursday, September 27

I'm a Catholic now!

When did I become so obsessed with doing the right things, instead of the fun thing?
Come to think of it, when did I start believing in right and wrong?
At what point did I become so concerned with karmic redress that I can scarcely take a step without fear of harming an amoeba and the consequences that action would incur?
Well, I think that my mind is, and always has been, teeter-tottering on the edge of crazy, and now my birth control is finally taking its toll. Will I have to say 'sayonara' to my boobies?
I don't kid myself into believing I was the picture of happiness prior to my prophylactic, but seriously it's seriously gotten worse.
So, either I'll soon either be subjecting my womb to the constant onslaught of my boyfriend's splooge with out defenses, or I'll be dragging my weepy, guilt ridden, plagued with purposelessness ass to some church or another everyday, praying for forgivness of the sin of, well, my life....
Okay...More on this fascinating topic later...
I have class in 6 minutes and I NEED a cigarette....
(That'll be 10 Hail Marys and 5 Our Fathers)
SHIT!

1 comment:

John said...

That reminds me of an episode of Luckie Louie. He's not Catholic, but he goes to confession.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LlbnvOpORYk