Saturday, May 21

Just a Little Desperation, Nothing Fancy

Drinking decaf again.
I just can't seem to handle the caffeine.
I'm about to go running. I can't be expected to do it absolutely first in the morning.
It is the first day of a new attempt of mine to exercise. This time it's not for my figure, it's for my sanity.
I've been feeling like I'm having PMS some part of almost everyday, so I'm trying anything.
Exercise, no caffinated coffee, painting, walking.
I'm pretty desperate.
The approaching Mexico trip seems unimportant in comparison.

If anyone read this, I'd ask for any tips for recurring beastial, blackhole, depression.
I'd ask for tips on how to not be so negative.
Any suggestions for finding happiness and fulfillment.
That comes last.
You have to move the old out before the new can move in.

No comments: