Wednesday, May 11

Absolute Crap

I'm just back from a run and I'm sweating like a mofucking pig. Or actually, opposite of a mofucking pig.
A month and a half of beer bingeing and 24 hour Jack in the Box, and I've put on about 7 more pounds than I normally have.
So now I'm being active and doing exercises and eating well. Kind of boring, but so is being drunk all the time, after a while.
I'm in Rockport. Been doing yard work and other kinds of work for James' mom.
I don't know why I'm writing down the details of my day.
I don't even write that crap in my private journal.
In fact, lately I don't write much of anything in my private journal.
Right now I'm interested in more active and manual persuits.
Like landscaping. And power tools.
When I get back from Mexico, I'm thinking I'll get a job with my uncle who does construction, and he'll teach me how to do those sorts of things.
I also have a friend who works doing landscaping and I'm thinking she can get me a job with that.
I've just realized what absolute crap I'm writing, and since I've already written it, i'm leaving it. And so you all know what I'm doing and where I am with writing, I leave you this piece of shit.

No comments: