Wednesday, January 5

Last Night

James and I walked four times around the detention pond. That's 1 1/3 mile.
We were very stoned. I kept forgetting what we were talking about. It was dark, no street lights around, and the markings on the cement made by rain and use, looked like sidewalk chalk. I stopped and bent down and looked at it, and it still looked like neon sidewalk chalk. But for some one to color 1/3 of a mile of sidewalk is a ludicrous. So, I was hallucinating.
And when a hallucination still appears what it appears upon investigation, it's a little, I don't know, unsettling.

I also came up with, what is very likely, the most awesome cat name ever.
"Fishes"
I was having a fantasy about having a cat called Fishes that I would pet and sing "I love fishes cause he's so delicious!" to.
You know, like the goldfish commercials.

Question: My Stepdad and James were talking outside, drinking. My stepdad asked James if he's with me because he feels bad, or something to that effect.
What the fuck does that mean? I know what it sounds like to me, but I'm going to pretend that that isn't what he meant. Any suggestions? Toni?
Yeah.

The water is back on today and I'm still in Houston. We'll probably leave today.
And go to what?
I don't know.
I just want to go surfing.


No comments: