Sunday, December 26

Clever title

Christmas is over, I have no more work to do at Honey Baked, "slinging pork butts" as my mom likes to say. James is coming tomorrow, I exfoliated and shaved everything, and lotioned and oiled, and put whitening strips on my goddamn teeth. But, despite all this, I've managed to gain about 3 or 4 pounds over the past couple months. I've been eating meat. I know this isn't that much weight to gain, esp. at 5'9", but it's just enough to make me a little squishier than I like.
I watched the Texans kick the Panthers ass. I pissed my step dad and my step aunt off by not supporting our troops appropriately. I put filled a photo album I got for Christmas. I watched to Gunther video with my brother. I don't know why I'm listing off things I did today.
I realize that the content of this entry is substandard when compared with my usual jewels, but I am not giving a fuck.
Funny thing is, I actually have a few interesting things I could write about. But to be honest, I just don't really feel like doing it. I could, but don't want to. I'm not even writing in my normal journal lately.
I enjoyed the very hard work and interacting with people I did at Honey Baked so much that I think that's what I want to do. Have a normal job, and work very hard and interact with people, clothed. I want that. Not to be writing right now. Not to be indulging in my artistic fancies. Not living in that little private and secluded world of my creativity. I guess I just liked the feeling of a normal people reality.
I don't know what I'm talking about.
It just felt good.
I want to do that, and not this.
So i'm stopping for today.

No comments: