Sunday, December 19

I'm in need of some better things to write about

I took an 8 mile bike ride this evening, over to Barnes and Noble.
Looked for a while at pictures of the deserts of the world.
Feeding my current preoccupation.
On the way back, I got a mocha with real caramel on top. Yummy.
Yep, feeling pretty good today.
I don't have a lock for my bike, so I hid it behind a dumpster, and left a note on it, pleading with any possible thieves not to take it, because it is my only mode of transportation.
I guess it worked.
Either that or people aren't hanging out behind dumpsters like they did in the old days.

And it turns out I will be giving a gift for Christmas.
I figured out something I can make for James, so I worked for a couple hours on that.
I have to go to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for supplies.
I can't really mention what it is in case he reads this.
So, I basically just wrote all that for nothing.
But in reality, any thing I write, or any of you write is really for naught.
(I really wanted to use naught).
Don't be mad...
I'm just looking at the big picture.

I just took a pee, and I missed Kathy for a second.
I missed listening to the Stills, digging crescent shaped slices into the arm rests of her car, Kathy weaving through traffic.
How many times have I almost died with her?
And now she makes her own dangerous little contribution to LA's nastiest problem.
And she makes her contribution to the search results when you type in Dildo, Pussy, Cunt.

Are these the dreams you left Austin to persue?

It makes me feel very tired and very helpless, watching, sans cigarette, lives swirrl clockwise down the commode.

Yeah, it sucks not smoking sometimes.

No comments: