Tuesday, March 10

My Lenten Vow

Well that was a nice little booster-oo from my 2 "fans."
(Thanks Andrew and other person for helping to perpetuate the delusion.)

Let's compromise and say that I'm Super-Ultra-All right!
Yay!

Since my time has been completely usurped by unimportant things like work and school, let's underexaggerate and politely say that important things, like my blog, have fallen to the wayside.

Okay, I've pretty much crumbled it up and discarded it like a half eaten loaf of moldy bread.
I know.
I'm a terrible person.
Moving on.....

Next week is spring break for me (oh holla!) and while, sadly, this well timed hiatus doesn't extend into my piteous "profession", I do hear opportunity a-knocking.

So I just got up and went to see who was a-knocking at my door, and damn it to hell, no one was there.
Anyway, as I was saying...
Oh, wait, there it is again. Hold please.....

(Muzak rendition of Stairway to Heaven playing lullingly in the background)

Okay, that time it was definitely opportunity. Turns out it knocked on my door, thought it had gotten the address wrong and went to check the MapQuest printout in the car, and so when I opened the door, it was gone. Alot of confusion, etc.
Long story short, mine was the right address, and it basically just gave me this message:
"You have all next week off of school. Why don't you write on your blog everyday?"

Excellent idea.

So while some people have given up meat and alcohol for Lent, I am doing the opposite for my abbreviated Lent, and am going to write here every day. For Jesus.

That is everyday starting Friday. I still have two exams.

2 comments:

GamblinSteve said...

Yea! I anxiously await with bated breath.

Unknown said...

Woot! A week of indulgence in the words of one of my favorite bloggers.